You can “copy and paste” an image or file into a New Idea. This feature will only work when using Google Chrome.
- To copy and paste an image into your New Idea, first, select the under Attach Media. This will bring you to the Paste Display.
- Then, copy an image to your clipboard. To copy an image, right-click on the desired image and select “Copy Image”.
- Once there is an image copied to your clipboard, return to the Paste Display and paste the image. To paste an image, either press Ctrl + v (or Command + v) on your keyboard or select “Paste” under “Edit” in the Chrome menu bar.
- To crop the pasted image, click anywhere on the image and select the area that you would like to crop.
- When you are satisfied with your pasted image, select the button.
- Select the button to post your new pasted image.
- Your image will then be visible on the Prompts Page.
← Adding a Sketch to a New Idea Adding a Video to a New Idea →
Thanks for your feedback.