Here’s how to use your computer’s webcam to add a photo to a new idea.
- To begin using the webcam, select the Webcam icon under Attach Media.
- Through your Adobe Flash Player, InterLACE will request access to your webcam. Selecting “Allow” will enable to use the webcam feature.
- To capture your image, press the button.
- If you are satisfied with your captured image, select the button.
- After selecting to upload your image, you will see your image at the bottom of the Add Idea box.
- Select the button to post your new webcam image.
- Your image will then be visible on the Prompts Page.
Thanks for your feedback.