Visual Classrooms gives you the option to create three kinds of activities: Discussions, Multiple choice questions, and Concept maps.
To create a new Visual Classrooms activity, click on Activities in the Teacher Dashboard drop down menu.
You should see a Manage Activities page similar to this.
- To add a new activity, select the button.
- Select the type of activity you are creating. You can categorize activities as discussions, homework, labs, or quizzes..
- Create a title for your new activity.
- Optional: Add a short description that will be visible to users. This could be anything from additional instructions to reminders to explain answers.
- Optional: Add private notes or an attachment about the lesson. These notes and documents are not visible to students.
- Select the button and your new activity will be created.
The next step is adding the content to your activity – what we call Prompts to guide students. The next sections will explain how to add various forms of content from text to videos to simulations and much more.