The compare and highlight features – indicated by icons on the upper left hand corner of New Idea – allows users to enlarge one or two ideas to discuss.
Here you will see the process of highlighting ideas.
- To highlight an idea, simply select the icon in the top right corner of the Idea Box.
- You can then choose from three different colors: orange, red, and purple. Select Default to set the idea back to normal.
Here you will see the process of comparing two ideas.
- To compare two ideas, first select the icon in the top right corner of an idea, then the Compare button.
- Do the same thing for the idea you would like to compare the first one to.
- Your two idea will then be compared side-by-side.